Friday, September 25, 2009

Looking for Info on Signed Dichroic Glass Tray

Good Morning All, I've Googled my fingers to nubs and haven't come up with any info on this piece. I found one dichroic glass artist by the name of Dolores Barrett, but it seems she didn't get into dichroic glass until 2002 and this piece is dated 96 (at least I think that the 96 stands for the year, correct me if I'm wrong). So I'm hoping someone here can shed some light on this piece for me. It is a 9" square. I'm calling it a tray for lack of a better word. If it was flat I'd think it was a trivet, but the corners curl up a bit. The squares of dichroic glass seem to be inlaid into the black glass and then there's the special little tile framed in black and is under a layer of clear glass. Signed Barrett on the back with little rubber feet. Any info greatly appreciated! Sorry for the lousy pics.


Orignal From: Looking for Info on Signed Dichroic Glass Tray

1 comment:

  1. Are you sure it is made by Dolores Barrett, or does it just say "barrett"? I am not familar with this piece.

    ReplyDelete