Thursday, September 17, 2009

Any clue about this pitcher? Help please

Hi everyone. Does anyone have a clue about this pitcher? I found it while I was out and about and it came with 4 matching tumblers. i think its old ( a relative term ) as it has overall crazing on the cups with some staining also. There are some chips which also have some rusty stains around them. It doesnt feel "1950's" to me. The pitcher is however in better condition. Anyway, no marks which we all know makes it hard to identify or date. The pitcher has a scene with a barren tree, some birds and windmills and the tumblers have the same tree with sailboats. Some of the transfer is worn off where the thumbs fall across the tumblers. Anyway, I loved them and would love to find someone who might help me date them or figure out their origin. Thanks


Orignal From: Any clue about this pitcher? Help please

No comments:

Post a Comment