Friday, September 4, 2009

GLASS ID please -- crystal goblet, stumped Replacements

Hi, I was recommended here by an online friend on another website...I found one little stemmed glass by itself at Goodwill a couple of weeks ago, and even though I'm more a studio art glass/pottery kind of girl, it spoke to me and I had to bring it home. It's very intricately cut and faceted in addition to having an optic pattern -- it's small (5-1/16" tall) and sings like no crystal I've ever heard before -- even sings when tapped on a leather covered steering wheel. If anyone has any idea what this is (no markings, of course, either name or logo) or sources to look for it, I'd be so appreciative. Thanks in advance. I'm linking to my flickr page with two photos of it. If any other photos would help, please let me know. (I haven't included a photo of the underside of the base because there's literally nothing there. I can post one if you want, but I've been all over it with a magnifying lens.) Link


Orignal From: GLASS ID please -- crystal goblet, stumped Replacements

No comments:

Post a Comment