Monday, July 20, 2009

Vintage Pyrex primary mixing bowls info? Please

Hello, and thank you experts who have so much helped me in the past with your information. I recently purchased at an estate auction a set of 4 vintage Pyrex nesting mixing bowls in the primary colors, Yellow, green, red, and blue in order largest first. Only the yellow, largest bowl is numbered #404, the rest are not numbered on the bottom, they do have all of the other information on the bottom, just no numbers. These I am sure are all the same age as the all have identical wear issues, none looks any older than the rest. The question I have is, does not having a number on the bottom make this less desirable or collectable?? Also if anyone can give me a ballpark idea when these were made, I would really appreciate the information. I buy and sell many different items and buy as many reference guides as I can to educate myself. I just purchased the Replacements Limited Homer Laughlin ID book and I guess that my next purchase should be the Pyrex book. Thanks so much for your help! Michelle



Orignal From: Vintage Pyrex primary mixing bowls info? Please

No comments:

Post a Comment