Monday, July 20, 2009

I need help with a MONUNMENTAL Size - Signed ROYAL DUX PORCELAIN VASE

I can't even pretend to be very knowledgeable about pre-1912 Royal Dux figures, but I'm usually able to find the "name" of a particular piece of work - especially the huge ones like this 2 foot tall vase. A scantily clan woman is being followed around by a sheep. So I had no doubt I'd be able to find another example on the Internet and thus identify it. But after two days of looking, I can't find another example anywhere. Then there is another problem: It is artist signed, and I can't find a list of artists/sculptors who created these large pieces for Royal Dux. Surely one exists! Wouldn't you think? I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction, since I was fortunate to purchase a rather large collection last week. Thanks for any and all suggestions. Dennis



Orignal From: I need help with a MONUNMENTAL Size - Signed ROYAL DUX PORCELAIN VASE

No comments:

Post a Comment