Saturday, July 25, 2009

Glassies-Green opalescent

Hello All, I mentioned this in my pottie question but wanted to mention it here, as well. I want to thank all you stop in, look and/or help. You are greatly appreciated. I can't seem to find enough time to visit like I use to but I could sure use some help now and then. Below: Green opalescent bowl - branch or tree footed bowl with leaves. I have searched branch, tree, leaves, etc. and can't find this bowl. But...I sometimes miss things when searching. 8-1/2" diameter and 2-1/4" tall Below are two toothpicks that I can't figure out. I don't have a toothpick research book. Any ideas would be helpful. Looks like hobnail and coral leaves? Bottom is smooth. Appreciate you stopping by. Thanks, Connie



Orignal From: Glassies-Green opalescent

No comments:

Post a Comment