Thursday, July 16, 2009

OT: Gallery Picture Enlargement Issues

I have a few questions and frustrations on picture enlargement on eBay. Each search result page at the bottom under "sponsored links" has three boxes indicating "picture size." I was under the impression that was where I could make the gallery images appear smaller or larger but no matter what size "box" I choose, nothing changes. I have chosen to display only 25 items per search result page and still there is no change in picture size. I am wrong in what I think this "picture size" feature is supposed to do? I like the new feature where you can rest your cursor on "enlarge" and see an gallery image without clicking on the listing. However, sometimes it takes a long time for the image to appear and sometimes forever for the image to "release" on removing my cursor. Is that a browser issue or does this feature still have bugs in it? The "enlarge" feature is not present on gallery images at eBay UK. As a newish seller here in the US, I can add up to 12 pictures to my listing for free. eBay UK listings (glass) so often just have one photo, the gallery image, which can be enlarged in the listing and that's it. Does eBay UK have some el cheapo one-photo listing offer and/or does eBay UK still charge per picture there? I'm not blind but my eyes tire easily and the bigger I can get images to appear the longer I can search and have a feeling I'm not alone in this.



Orignal From: OT: Gallery Picture Enlargement Issues

No comments:

Post a Comment