Saturday, July 18, 2009

Pottery Tile - help w maker/description -man? pottery vase help w sig.TIA

Hi All, This tile is intriguing to me..it measures 6" x 6", I believe it is signed Brader..I did google and found a potter - Brad Brader on the Cape in MA..I emailed him a few times but he hasn't answered, it may not even be his work. Anyway..what to you think this tile depicts..my daughter thinks it is the birth of man...it is very interesting in a carved relief design, look at the designs on the lower border.. I posted this vase a couple of weeks ago with other items, responders needed better pics of the bottom..it measures 4 1/2" tall, neat design to the sides, siggie is a puzzle..does it start with Design? any ideas out there? The mark is blurry, filled in with glaze so very hard to get a clearer picture..I did not compress the marking pic, so I believe it should enlarge for you... Thank you for your input and ideas! Jamie



Orignal From: Pottery Tile - help w maker/description -man? pottery vase help w sig.TIA

No comments:

Post a Comment