Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Help Identifying Porcelain Fukagawa Arita Pattern and Worth

Hello and thanks for taking the time to read this. I have had this set of porcelain Fukagawa Arita for over 5 years. I have not been able to identify the pattern or find out if it is worth anything. I've contacted Replacements LTD and sent them a picture to post and they couldn't identify it. I contacted the Fukagawa company and was told that they couldn't identify it because they didn't keep pattern records after a period of time? The lady I bought it from said her and her husband brought it here from Japan in 1963. I've looked on ebay for years to see if the pattern would be there. A lot of the Fukagawa dinnerware on ebay has wheat or pine. This has a Dragon Medallion and a greek type of design on the rim. There is also a small skinny type pitcher. I'd love to know the pattern and if it is worth anything but I'm also curious if it is rare since I've never found it. Link Link Link


Orignal From: Help Identifying Porcelain Fukagawa Arita Pattern and Worth

No comments:

Post a Comment