Saturday, August 29, 2009

OT: I got ANOTHER new model! *squee*

Well I tested out a new model today during the absolute WORST thunderstorm EVER! OMG I am about to have to start gathering two of every animal and then my house was struck by lightning just as she was trying to find my house, I lost phone service, my shooting lights wouldn't work, and she was lost. But she got in and her husband fixed the lights, so we were able to do some test shots, but the light was really bad today even with the lighting setup, so I know they are too dark in places even after PhotoShop. Anyhoo, she is 3 inches taller than my other model, she is a lot younger, and seems to do really well with the cutesy babydoll Lolita-ish stuff and some glam stuff. And she wants to do 50s/rockabilly/pinup type stuff, so we might do some tests with that. Anyhoo, I was really pleased with her ability and she has NO experience, but has natural ability, way more shy than my other model, but poses just as well. Thanks guys!


Orignal From: OT: I got ANOTHER new model! *squee*

No comments:

Post a Comment