Monday, August 31, 2009

This Large Porcelian Egg just won't sell when I list it!

Hi everyone! I would appreciate any and all comments about this item. Through the years I have listed it now and then even at Easter with no luck. Probably could use a good describtion, for instance, are the flowers hydrangas? This pretty egg is from my great grandmother and I inherited it in the early 70s along with her porcelian egg collection. The other eggs were stamped "limoges" and other stamps so I was able to sell them by photographing the stamps years ago on them and buyers seem to like limoges. This egg is just as pretty was actually the largest in her collection at 7" long by 5" wide by 5" high. All it has on the bottom is stamped numbers and gold number of 121. I have no idea where it is from, but her other eggs were from France so do you think this one is too. . I usually start the listing at 24.99 which I thought was fair but what do you think? . Thank you for any hints or ideas about how to describe this correctly.. Cheers Maria


Orignal From: This Large Porcelian Egg just won't sell when I list it!

No comments:

Post a Comment