Monday, August 31, 2009

Glass Tammy / Drema Anyone Else Need your help w/ 3

I had a Crackle weekend this week. I have 3 items I have been unable to ID on my own through books and websites. Hopefully You can help. First is a tilted crackle pitcher. Applied swirled handle, rough pontil, large crackle. Measures approximately 8 inches high. Second is a small vase in deep green, three crimps on the edge. Measures 4 3/4 inches high. The final one is a decanter with a solid mushroom stopper. Rough pontil. Measures 8 inches high w/stopper, 5 3/4 inches high without the stopper. About to start relisting things now that school is over and I finally have some time to do things. Hoping one or both of you can help me with these. Hello to everyone else. I know I have been out of touch but it's been a very busy year for me. Karen the lighter collector


Orignal From: Glass Tammy / Drema Anyone Else Need your help w/ 3

No comments:

Post a Comment