Monday, August 31, 2009

Oneida Crystal Sand Carved Cameo Milk Glass

I'm wondering in anyone has any company info for Oneida Crystal? Are they related to Oneida Silver? How long have they been in business? I have a vase and powder dish that look to be cut back white glass. Would this still be considered Cameo Glass if only one color is used? I've googled for over a month and haven't been able to find any more info. The vase has an Oneida Crystal sticker. The powder dish had it not been purchased with the vase I would have a hard time deciding wether it was glass or stone. Since it is not marked it still could possibly not be Oneida Crystal like the vase. The bottom to the powder dish is very thick and heavy, which is why I thought it could be stone. If anyone has any insight to these pieces it would be appreciated.


Orignal From: Oneida Crystal Sand Carved Cameo Milk Glass

No comments:

Post a Comment