Saturday, August 29, 2009

It's a dress! It's culottes! It's...What the heck IS it???

I have this... seems like a pretty little 50's sundress... Has a little wrap around in the back that snaps and hooks at the side, then has a decorative tie to cover the hook... But...when I turned it inside out.... this is what I found. Now mind you, one section is narrower than the other, but there's definitely a crotch area in the center. Do I call it a dress? Or what??? Label says Tailor Made. Metal zip down the back. Bust is lined with stiff paper ( I forgot what you call that stuff! LOL) HOLP! Please! --------------------------------------- A hot dog at the ballgame beats roast beef at the Ritz. ~~Humphrey Bogart Misty You were the one who made things different, you were the one who took me in. You were the one thing I could count on, above all, you were my friend. Misty


Orignal From: It's a dress! It's culottes! It's...What the heck IS it???

No comments:

Post a Comment