Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Amber EAPG Butter Dishes Squirell Pickle and Bell- Makers?

Hello, I am looking for a maker on these early Butter dishes. The client has many highly collectible butter dishes. I just sold the Bee butter dish and I am listing a Banner dish today, as well as a Riverside Glass Rabbit dish, but these three escape me! I have looked high and low and cannot find any like it, so I am asking for help. The One with the Bell, I am unsure exactly what it is. It is an actual bell but it fits perfectly on that dish and she said they go together. I think the Squirell may be Adams or US glass, but I can't find an example to verify this. The pickle I have no clue about as well as the bell. I know US Glass made a jar called Pickle Vine, but I am sure they are unrelated. It is a Hobnail type of pattern with a Pickle Finial. Help!


Orignal From: Amber EAPG Butter Dishes Squirell Pickle and Bell- Makers?

No comments:

Post a Comment