Thursday, August 6, 2009

Glass - Need help with a few IDs Elegant

Hi all, I have been stumped again... The first 2 are cake plates or at least I think they are cake plates... they are smaller than normal 1. This one has Rd 304505 in the center. I think I found it on VaselineGlass.org, but just wanted to be sure.. it also said the pattern was registered in 1997 on the site, but this seems a bunch older. It measures 3" tall and 8" wide 2. is a similar sized cake plate 3. I think these are Cambridge, just hoping someone could give me a line number or help with the color names. The stems are chrome and not marked. They are 6" tall 4. I have a set of these in multiple colors 5. Last is an opaque blue salt and pepper shaker. 2 1/2" tall Thanks for any help! Jan



Orignal From: Glass - Need help with a few IDs Elegant

No comments:

Post a Comment