Tuesday, September 27, 2011

E-Bay Motors Tires

Tires. We all need them, but buying and selling on E-Bay may not be a good ideal. I bought four almost brand new tires on E-Bay,they had under 1,000 miles on them and I am very happy.I got a super deal.However there are problemswith buying and selling, and that is the S/H. and the fact that you can not see the tires close up.The S/H can be very high, thus ,you may get a better deal at a local dealer.I had two brand new tires for sale on E-Bay at a huge savings to a buyer. I mean a real steal! But, due to the size and weight, not one bought them,I found that it might be better to watch for a local sale.At least you have the local dealer to deal with any problems.As far as buying and selling used tires,that is a real gamble. I just sold two slightly used Michelins and I will never do a tire sale onE-Bay again. Finding a box of the right size, paying for the box,packing and carrying themt o UPS, made it not worth doing again! For me, I will leave selling to those who do it so often, that they have it down to a science.

No comments:

Post a Comment