Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Yoshimura RS-3 Slip-ons for Suzuki Hayabusa

VOTE "YES" AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE!
A month after purchasing my new 2001 Hayabusa, I was ready to make some changes. As much as I liked being able to hear the whining of the cams with the factory mufflers, I also enjoy hearing the rumble of a inline-4 engine.
After alot of research, questioning Hayabusa owners with different exhausts, and listening to numerous sound clips, I decided to purchase the Yoshimura RS-3 slip-ons, in titanium. I chose thetitanium set because it more closely matched the aluminum frame and swingarm of my stock bike.
It wasn't long after the 20 minute installation took place that I was firing that engine up to see what I had. WOW!!The rumble at idle was alot deeper than what I thought and when the engine was revved, the Yoshi's really made me smile. Iride with two other guys that also own 'Busasand theylike my Yoshi's better than their FULL systems. One has a full Akropovic 4-1 and the other has a D

No comments:

Post a Comment