Saturday, September 10, 2011

Nike Black One Black (BOB) ,s golf balls

Nike Black One Black golf balls, have batch numbers in the dimples of the ball. First of all, the Nike One Black, will all have B41 in the dimples and another B41 180 degrees from one another on the balls. From one of those points on the ball go 90 degrees and you will see a two digit or a digit and a letter, or two letters in dimples one above the other example 0-G, from that point go 180 degrees on the other side of the ball and you will see another set of letter and/ or number example- 1-E, so the batch number for this ball would be from batch 0-G, 1-E. I have found only ten batch numbers from the several balls I have bought. If any one would like to share info on these balls, as of what batch numbers are available I would be interested, I only have seen 10 batch numbers so far. Please check your BOB,s If it is true that there were only 3000 balls made and there are ten Batches. Then I would assume that there were 300 balls per Batch with same batch #,s. If they made equally the numbers of 1,2,3,4, then there would be 75 sets of 1,2,3,4 balls with the same Batch I D,s. If you owned a set of #1,2,3,4 with same Batch Id,s then there would be another possible 74 sets that could be made up if someone were to collect them that way. The value should go up because people would be trying to collect a set with the same Batch I D,s Thus 4 balls (#1,#2,#3,#4) times 75 sets (with the same Batch I D) Example, 0G-1E, times 10 Batch I D,s Equal 3000 balls. There would be a possible 750 sets total, 75 sets times 10 batch #,s.

No comments:

Post a Comment