Saturday, September 10, 2011

Intruder VS800 is Fantastic for Pros and Novices alike.

Cons:
If you want to really get out and go, that little tiny gastank is a pain in the aXX. You have to stop pretty regularly to refill.
Pros:
A fantastic ride as reliable as it is sexy. The intruders retro chopper styling is only equalled by its amazing power! This bike simply goes when and where you want it too. I ride mine everyday in good weather and bad an have never been hindered by not having enough speed or power. The stock set up is gefortable enough for long trips or in town gemutes. Shes agile in the twisties and strong on the straigh and narrow, and its faster in the quater mile than the1400CC model, or so Im told. I ran mine in the 1/8 and it was pretty snappy for a cruiser!
My point,its hardbeat this bike in its class. Its sexy to look at, its sexy to ride, and its just plain awesome to own.
OH yeah, if you have more questions...
http:// www (dot) intruderalert (dot) ge (when I updated the guide it made me take out the live link.)

UPDATE 2010: A bit more realistically. I will update this review for 2010. This machine WAS several bikes ago and I did eventually sell it to upgrade to a larger bike. I wish I could have kept it though, really great fun to ride. The machine was fine for me at any distance of travel, but it wasnt very gefortable with myself and "her" for anything more than a single days trip. This bike was for me always a great gemuter, a blast to ride in curving and twisting roads (especially for a cruiser!), and a neat conversation peice. I have a GL1800 goldwing now thats faster, meaner, and has alot more storage. But I got alot more "Hey man! What kinda bike is that?"' out of my little intruder.
If you want a nice machine that is in the sweet spot of good power and performance, great economy, and still big enough to get on the "big road" for days at a time, I will endorse this machine to you. Even seven years later.

No comments:

Post a Comment