Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I will no longer be listing my items here on s...

I will no longer be listing my items here on okay...
It has begee too expensive for me and I would have to raise my prices on my merchandise which I do not feel would be fair to my current customers...
Lets face it, we're on the verge of a Recession and times are tough!!
Sure wish okay saw the realities of this but... with that being said....
If you're interested in my high quality rubber stamps, and great customer service, you can find them now at:
alluringimpressions .ge
If you have any concerns or gements related to your favorite sellers leaving okay, please contact okay directly and refer to the changes to seller structure effective February 18, 2008.
How to Store and Care for Ink Pads

No comments:

Post a Comment